PostalThreads Sporty Garland in primary colors and grey


What is the story behind this PostalThreads photo? Coming soon....

UPDATE: I wanted to feel some community spirit. Not many things top out feeling a part of the community like 1) viisitng the local post office or 2) County Fairs!...not just attending, but submitting entries to the fair!

We went on my birthday (my request). What my husband did not know, however, was that we would see a few things familiar to our home.  When we walked in he said, "What's our teepee doing here?!" Then we BOTH had a fun surprise when we saw a big ribbon--"Best of Division" on the teepee.  The other entries: PostalThreads sporty garland, my daughter's white baby blessing dress, and some fun origami cards received blue ribbons. HiphipHorray! A fun time was had by all. :) I will try to post a few more photos soon...