Introducing The "Sew Up A Storm" Alphabet Series






 http://lillekenalisa.blogspot.com/2016/01/introducing-sew-up-storm-alphabet-series.html

The "Sew Up A Storm" Alphabet Series is the way I have decided to visually present many of the things I have enjoyed sewing in the last few years.  [If you can believe it, I have actually enjoyed making other fun projects aside from balloon balls, although blog posts may convince you otherwise]. Yes, yes, you can find a variety of tutorials, photos, & inspiration for similar projects online, but the following things are what you will find here:
  • If there was a specific tutorial I recommend, or that inspired me, I will definitely add the link.
  • If I found the inspiration in a library book (one of my favorite places to look), I will of course give you the source.
  • I did it! I will share what worked (and sometimes what didn't work) for me, and give my little "Extra!" or in other words, a little bit of a "my two cents" blurb about my experience with the project, and hopefully inspire you!
  • Some letters of the alphabet will have several featured projects, others will have few. Without even thinking of doing an alphabet series ahead of time, I figured I have completed projects that I am excited to share with you, for all the letters except for e, x, & y. I have a few thoughts in the works, but if you have any suggestions, please share!
  • Right now the goals are these: 1) to present at least ONE project for every letter, 2) present in alphabetical order, and 3) get to "Z" before Baby #2 arrives in June! :) Whew! Let's begin!